Vacuum Bag Molding
- Better thickness control, reduced part porosity & higher fiber content.
- Alternate to wet lay up and for making similar parts to infusion /prepreg molding.
Wet Lay Up
- Molds for LRTM, infusion, Vacuum bag molding using VE, Epoxy or UPE resins.
- Parts with excellent one side finish & very fast turn around, mainly for prototypes where weight is not a major issue.
- Reduced porosity & higher fiber content (60%).
- Use of Divincell Foam, Honeycombs, carbon UD tapes for higher stiffness & lower weight.
Out of Autoclave Prepreg Molding
- Excellent control over fiber to resin ratio. Complex parts with good thickness control.
- Use of Divincell Foam, Honeycombs.
- Performance parts with tailored properties.